From Grace regarding Violet Raines

I found a wonderful note from a reader today:

My name is Gracie, and I'm 9. I just read your book Violet Raines
Almost Got Struck By Lightning and I loved it. I love your way with
words! It seemed so real and I was sad when I finished it. I think you
should make a sequel to it or make another book starring Violet. I
can't stop thinking about the book it was so good. When I grow up, I
want to be an author, too, so please tell me how you write so well.
Please write me back, you're an awesome author!!!

Thank you, Gracie! My reply has been sent!

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Wonderful. That book was indeed a lovely work. Had I been a lot younger than I was when I read it I would have sent you a similar note! :)

Kimbra Kasch said...

I too loved Violet ;D

Danette Haworth said...

Thanks, Kim!