The State of Sunshine

The State of Sunshine

To my friends up north
there's something you should know;
I'm sweating in the heat
while you start the snow blow.

Inside, outside, fun in the sun
but you wear your mittens
'cause it's twenty-one
I crow
My weather has bling.
Even when it rains,
there's a rainbow ring.

I know you've got it bad,
the wind so shrill.
I'm in O-town
and I am just chill.

So pack up your bags
and drive through the night.
Last one to leave,
turn out the light.


Charles Gramlich said...

rubbing it in?

Danette Haworth said...

Hah! Well of course! :)

Kim Kasch said...

Yep, I keep telling my hubby, "it's time for a trip to some Sunshine State...
I don't want to delay it
I just can't wait.
So, now, it's up to him
to seal my fate."


Danette Haworth said...

Nice rhyming, Kim Kasch!
To the sun you must dash.