U2 ALL NEXT WEEK! Plus American Idol Stuff

March is going to be so good!

U2 releases No Line On the Horizon next week! And Bono and Edge will play sidekick to David Letterman all week long! Can late night get any better? I think not.

I, of course, will not be watching U2 live--it's past my bedtime. But I will be thinking of you, Bono, and recording you of course. Leave eighteen tickets for me at the box office when you come to Florida.

In other TV news, scrap yesterday's post! Allison Iraheta and Adam Lambert blew me away. Allison reminds me of Kelly Clarkson; I love those rough voices. Adam Lambert--come on! He looks like Elvis! Oh, those smouldering eyes, and I loved when his forelocks fell, covering his face. (That happened to Elvis all the time. You know how bald guys have that one long strand they wind around on top for cover? Elvis had long hair--it was the only way to fashion his trendy pompadour.) Adam nailed "Satisfaction"; he's definitely a frontrunner.

And I have a wildcard; guess who it is?

Norman Gentle!

Who are you voting for?

5 comments:

Kimbra Kasch said...

Oh, I don't know, maybe...I might watch but then I, too, might be assimilated :(

Angie Frazier said...

I have never watched a single episode of American Idol. I know. What's wrong with me? Seriously. My addiction seems to be with LOST :-) And I love Bono and U2 too!

Danette Haworth said...

Kim,
Already we are preparing your new eyepiece and arm in anticipation of your assimilation.

Oh Angie,
Swoon with me--next week is our week, girl! Bonovision!

Parlancheq said...

Fox TV Boston no longer sends out their signal on the regular airwaves and I have yet to go digital / cable so no more American Idol for me. Oh well. Perhaps I will experience it vicariously through your blog.

Mary Witzl said...

Eep -- all I need is something else to get addicted on -- it was bad enough when my kids brought home Lost DVDs! (Covering ears and chanting "Da-da-da-da"...)