Today I'm a guest over at WOW! Women on Writing. Jodi Webb interviewed me and we're holding a Violet Raines Almost Got Struck by Lightning book giveaway! Come on over! You don't even have to be a woman to win!
Blueberry news: Last Thursday, I turned in my rough draft for The Hotel of Blueberry Goodness, and Friday morning, my editor sent me an email saying this: I was blown away by the story. Hooray! and YAY! Revisions are next.
In other news, I had an epiphany over the weekend: American Idol is not a contest of who sings the best. It's a contest of whose fans dial in their votes the fastest and are willing to do so for the full two hour voting window. Adam Lambert fans, we cannot have a repeat of last week.
With this in mind, I have been doing finger push-ups and thumb squats, twenty reps, three times a day. Timed drills on my land line and ATT cell phone prove that my speed is improving. LOOK OUT, NON-ADAM fans--I'm feeling AMBIDEXTROUS!
Sandy N., MAC, AprilGarden, AnnaG.--I'm talking to you! Team Adam has been mobilized!
Visit my website!
- ► 2013 (18)
- ► 2012 (57)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (75)
- Name Calling
- Violet Raines Speaks!
- Writers Inspired
- A Good Blog is Hard to Find!
- American Idol: And the winner is . . . what?
- Mother Daughter Book Club
- New Author Debut Exclusive!
- Misadventures with Andi
- Surprise Guest, Barnes & Noble, Alligators!
- Spotted at Chili's
- Come Visit Me at Jillian Clemmons' Place!
- All Men Are Created Equal
- Wash My Laundry or Write My Book?
- Friendly Book Nook, B&N, Scholastic
- Muffins, Alligators, and Come Visit Me Tonight at ...
- ADAM LAMBERT ROCKS THE HOUSE!
- Come Visit Me at Zook Book Nook!
- Interview at WOW, Blueberry News, American Idol
- I Have Events!
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2008 (85)