- Fired up cappuccino machine and watched Adam Lambert sing "Whole Lotta Love."
- Ate a carrot nut muffin.
- Made lunches; drove assorted people to school.
- Spotted alligator skimming through unfenced pond near elementary school. Rolled down window and shouted, "Hi Allie!"
- Cleaned up kitchen, made beds.
- At my computer by 9:30.
- Performed research for current manuscript.
Tonight I'll be signing copies of Violet Raines at Barnes & Noble in the Colonial Plaza Market Center (2418 East Colonial Drive, Orlando). My appearance there is just one small part of the book fair for St. James School. St. James students will be putting on the real show; student performances include a juggling act, chimes players, and a foot-stomping ukulele group! Come on out if you're in the area!