Free Skype Visits with FREE BOOK SETS!

I've just signed with the Author Skype Tour to provide free Skype visits to schools to discuss my new book, Me & Jack. The first seven requesters will each receive a five piece set of beautiful, new, full-color ARCs to be used with their reading circles.

Me & Jack

Joshua knows how to play new kid: hang back, don’t talk too much, become invisible, especially if your dad’s an Air Force recruiter during the Vietnam War. When Joshua rescues Jack from the pound, they bond instantly, but after a few unsettling events occur, Joshua must fight for his home, his dad, and his beloved dog.

If you have questions, please email me at dhaworthbooks at yahoo dot com. If you'd like to check out all the nitty-gritty details or the other wonderful authors available for tour, check out the Author Skype Tour page.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Skype? I thought that was like a phone thing. AGain I show how badly I'm out of touch.

Danette Haworth said...

Charles, I wouldn't know how to use my new phone were it not for my kids--they were the ones who told me about Skype and video chatting. It's great for authors because it allows us tov visit clubs/classrooms etc. that would otherwise be unaffordable.