Read Me & Jack FREE before it's released!

Me & Jack is the first book I ever wrote. The boy, the dog and the Pennsylvania mountain setting are especially close to me. I can't wait to see how this story is received.

I have twelve advance copies available to send to readers who would be willing to post their reviews on sites such as Amazon, Goodreads, or their own blogs.

Me & Jack A boy--an outsider--trying to fit in. A dog from the pound with an unknown past. A father serving as a recruiter during the Vietnam War.

Each has something to fight for. Together, they have something to live for.

The first chapter is available on my website. (Click on Me & Jack in the sidebar, and then click on the book icon for the excerpt.)

If you'd like to review Me & Jack, send me an email (dhaworthbooks at yahoo dot com) with your snail mail address.

Thank you, and happy reading!


Sandy Nawrot said...

Yes, yes! Me! Me! I'm going to send you an e-mail right now.

Kim Kasch said...

Oh yes - I'd love an ARC - I'm off to email you right now. :)

Charles Gramlich said...

I'm sure I would read it and love it but I couldn't guarantee I'd get my review up in any timely fashion considering all the reading I've got scheduled. Good luck with it, though. I will buy a copy.