Read Me & Jack FREE before it's released!

Me & Jack is the first book I ever wrote. The boy, the dog and the Pennsylvania mountain setting are especially close to me. I can't wait to see how this story is received.

I have twelve advance copies available to send to readers who would be willing to post their reviews on sites such as Amazon, Goodreads, or their own blogs.

Me & Jack A boy--an outsider--trying to fit in. A dog from the pound with an unknown past. A father serving as a recruiter during the Vietnam War.

Each has something to fight for. Together, they have something to live for.

The first chapter is available on my website. (Click on Me & Jack in the sidebar, and then click on the book icon for the excerpt.)

If you'd like to review Me & Jack, send me an email (dhaworthbooks at yahoo dot com) with your snail mail address.

Thank you, and happy reading!

3 comments:

Sandy Nawrot said...

Yes, yes! Me! Me! I'm going to send you an e-mail right now.

Kimbra Kasch said...

Oh yes - I'd love an ARC - I'm off to email you right now. :)

Charles Gramlich said...

I'm sure I would read it and love it but I couldn't guarantee I'd get my review up in any timely fashion considering all the reading I've got scheduled. Good luck with it, though. I will buy a copy.