FAME in Orlando! (In Which I am a Groupie)

Tomorrow (October 1st), I'll be part of the Scholastic group at the FAME conference (Florida Association for Media in Education) at the Marriott World Center in Orlando. I'm to sign books and chat, but my secret mission is to meet other authors whose books I've read and get a photo with them!

My short list includes Wendy Mass, Margaret Peterson Haddix, and Tim Green.

I have three pairs of black pants and I can't decide which pair to wear. How can that be so hard?

In any case, stop by and say Hi! if you're there!

2 comments:

Sandy Nawrot said...

I think our school librarian may be going! I'm jealous! But you can be our mole...get autographs, take pictures, and report back at the awesomeness!1

Kimbra Kasch said...

Oh I wish I could be there . . . maybe one day.

Have a great time!